iBrainX has collection of highly trained telephone answering receptionists. They are ready to become an extension of clients’ school or other education institute by assisting with transfers, messaging, providing general information such as class availability, due dates, office hours, e-mailing and faxing forms, class locations and a variety of another day to day tasks.
The objective of our answering services for colleges is to enable you to redirect your resources from non-core activities to other more important tasks and priorities. We specialize in refining campus communications and information exchanges for potential and existing students as well as faculty and staff. The following is a small sampling of the answering service options provided to our current Higher Education clients.
Specific answering services for college offerings include:
- Switchboard: Our call center becomes an extension of your campus and we are able to answer frequently asked questions as well as transfer callers to the appropriate department for further assistance.
- Admissions: Prospective students can call 24/7 and this contact is vital in the relationship building process that begins with the first personal contact. Customized telephone answering relays the school’s message of excellence as well as obtains important lead information which may otherwise be lost. This phase of call handling directly impacts schools’ revenue stream. Various call routing options are available for potential students in order to meet the requirements of each school. Potential students may be transferred to a counselor according to level (Graduate or Undergraduate), a program of interest, demographics or alphabetically. iBrainX provides thorough pre qualification services to ensure the student meets the minimum criteria of each program of interest. Email distribution directly following the call transfer provides the counselor with immediate information or may serve as an opportunity to recover a lead if the caller chose not to leave a voice-mail message once transferred.
- IT Department: Essential troubleshooting and call distribution based on the issue at hand. The submission and updating of technical tickets, submitting requests for A/V equipment rental, providing information on equipment availability and relaying rental policies are a few of our service offerings.
- Alumni Office: Alumni events are recurring and iBrainX assists by providing alumni announcements of upcoming events, collecting RSVP’s and obtaining messages for personnel within the office.
- Business Office: iBrainX advises students of new announcements provides information on how to obtain and fill out all forms, distributes forms via email or fax, provides office hour information. Redirects callers with account holds as well as provided after-hours messaging for department members.
- Financial Services: iBrainX advises faculty and staff for new announcements such as when W-2’s were mailed, provides information on the mailing of paychecks, paycheck delays as well as provided after-hours answering and messaging for department members.
- Security/Public Safety Office: iBrainX alerts the Public Safety Office as events happen across campus such as class cancellations and faculty that required classroom access. iBrainX can also forward lost and found inquiries and transfer callers in need of assistance directly a public safety official.
- Financial Aid Office: iBrainX services the Financial Aid Office by emailing forms, connecting students to particular staff members to resolve holds as well as assists staff members with after-hours messaging. We can also provide a checklist of financial aid requirements.